Job Type: Full time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Highschool GED
Salary Range: Top wage based on experience
Specialty: Commercial, Residential
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Skyline Mechanical, Inc. has been in business for over Twenty five years in the Eagle Valley. We specialize in service, maintenance, design/build HVAC systems, installation, replacement, air quality and custom metal fabrication. We strive for highest quality & excellence in our specialties.
Skyline Mechanical, Inc. is a fast-growing service and installation company. We have an excellent reputation for performance and as a place to work. The company cares about employee’s safety and wellbeing, and we care about our customers.
Since our founding in 1997, we have:
- Grown to 80+ employees
- Added a successful Service Department
- Purchased new equipment to help in the production of duct work and sheet metal fabrication
- Added air quality to our list of specialties
- Moved into a bigger and more efficient work space
We constantly continue to grow our business in a quality & professional manner and strive to always uphold our respectable reputation with the community. We are dedicated to the community of Eagle, Summit & Pitkin Counties. We support local schools and sports and sponsor several activities.
Benefits of joining our team!
- Continuing Education
- We promote within
- Family Owned and Operated
- Get to live, and enjoy all of the activities that go along with being located in the Rocky Mountains. Also, we are less than 2 hours away from all that Denver & Grand Junction has to offer.
Responsible for installing HVAC equipment, duct and fittings and to complete on or below the budgeted labor hours, as outlined by Installation Manager. Maintain required levels of truck stock items. Advises Installation Manager at such time as the assigned project begins to fall behind the labor budget. Works with Installation Manager, General Manager and Comfort Consultant team on ideas for reducing the cost of installation.
- Apply local HVAC codes in a practical manner on each job.
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Work with co-workers and inspectors to ensure correct work
- Be able to reference and read directions pertaining to equipment being installed via the internet
- Draw simple diagrams and be able to read blue prints and other diagrams
- Be able to complete paper work daily
- Keep entire work area neat and organized and free of scrap and debris.
- other duties as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Commercial and residential HVAC experience
- 2 years technical school or 4 years of on the job experience
- Nate certified
- EPA certified
- Experience with engineered blue prints
- Base pay + Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- On the job training provided
- Work Phone
- IPad for work use
- Retirement Plan
- Spiffs & Bonuses