Job title : After Hours Customer Service & Dispatcher
Department : Residential Service
Reports to : Residential Service Manager
Classification : Non-Exempt
Bardi Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc, dba Bardi Mechanical,. was founded in 1989 by Alex and Susan Bardi. In 2001, the residential and commercial clients were separated into separate divisions in order to provide more focused service. Our central focus will always be to obtain customer trust while serving air conditioning, heating, and plumbing needs of the greater Atlanta and Coastal regions.
Vision, Mission, and Values
Our continued success and growth as a leader in our industry can be attributed to our vision to bring excellence in heating and air conditioning services. Our mission is to always provide those services at a fair price with absolute honesty and integrity. Quality work, safety, professionalism, and timeliness are all expected of Bardi employees. The Bardi values can be summed up in one guideline: Always, always, always do the right thing.
We’re looking for an exceptional PT Customer Service /Dispatcher representative to help us achieve profitable revenue in the HVAC business. As a customer service representative/dispatcher, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will schedule services and dispatch technicians after hours. This is a home based remote position.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments between the hours of 5pm- 8am.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence’ be clear, compelling and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed to maximize opportunities.
- Schedule return trips with customers for service repairs needed.
- Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees, and customers.
- Keeping customers notified on the status of their requested appointment times.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Must be able to work the hours needed 5PM- 8AM
- Proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent, good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Advanced customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively transition from task to task.
- Deal well with unresolved situations, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills.
- Possesses the ability to direct, evaluate and elicit the cooperation of others.
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required.
- Computer skills
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years related experience and or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sage Software experience is a Plus!