The Spengler Company, Inc. is headquartered in O'Fallon, Illinois and has been a 5 Star rated service company for the past 42 years. We will only hire for a career, not just a year! We are the place where a vision is driven, the best are built, and the rest can only hope to be.
The Spengler Company Inc. offers a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy Paid 100% by Spengler
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holiday Pay
- 401K Program
- Innovative Training, Bonus Programs, Awards and Extra Paid Time Off!
We’re looking for a Marketing and Sales Assistant who can help generate customer calls and also has a deep understanding of how to build brand awareness.
As a Marketing and Sales Assistant, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure financial goals are met. You will manage all creative, own the brand and get the word out about The Spengler Company.
By working closely with the owner, general manager, operations manager and call center manager, you will help grow the business.
- Become a market expert, know the customer needs and build brand strategies that communicate a compelling message to drive our vision.
- Help Uncover new market opportunities, media channels, products and partnerships.
- Understand annual marketing plan and production calendar to build a quality sales pipeline.
- Create marketing materials, demos, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Help seek out media coverage, work with company spokespeople to prepare them for interviews and public appearances.
- Help maintain, develop and manage agency partners as they scale the marketing function.
- Ensure all marketing activities and social media feel local and personal.
- Assist in allocation of budget, track and understand results and refine accordingly.
- Communicate any new promotions form marketing department to sales department.
- Join sales meetings to understand the process of a relationship driven sale.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, and other creative software.
- Solid leadership abilities, understanding measurement of ROI and accountability for results.
- Understanding all distribution channels, including traditional, digital and guerrilla marketing.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Ability to grow a strong presence on social media through great communication.
- Analytical with an aptitude for managing details.
- Outstanding communication; able to articulate ideas clearly and enthusiastically.
- Ability to understand and assist at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Passionate about The Spengler Company and loves the brand.
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.