The Spengler Company, Inc. is headquartered in O'Fallon, Illinois and has been a 5 Star rated service company for the past 46 years. We will only hire for a career, not just a year! We are the place where a vision is driven, the best are built, and the rest can only hope to be.
The Spengler Company Inc. offers a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy Paid 100% by Spengler
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holiday Pay
- 401K Program
- Innovative Training, Bonus Programs, Awards and Extra Paid Time Off!Good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Passionate about The Spengler Company and loves the brand.
- Experience in Customer Service and Relations is a plus.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
We’re looking for exceptional customer service representatives to help us achieve profitable revenue.
As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.