What We Do…
We Power. We Connect. We Simplify. CDS Global is the leading provider of end-to-end business process outsourcing. With more than 40 years of expertise, we support marquee brands across industries, including media, nonprofits, utilities and consumer products.
Powering elite operations worldwide, CDS Global makes businesses more efficient and cost-effective. We support more than 1,100 brands across the globe and reach one out of every two people in the United States alone, helping to connect clients with customers subscribers and donors by creating meaningful and seamless interactions using our data-driven solutions. From order management and payment processing to customer service and data analysis, we simplify and streamline business operations.
What You Will Do…
Customer Service Representatives receive inbound calls and provide exceptional customer service to consumers in the magazine and products industry. This includes responding to product and service inquiries, processing payments, updating accounts and upsell/cross-selling customers from around the globe while continually performing and meeting production standards.
Work in our Boone, IA facility or out of the comforts of your home. At home Customer Service Representatives must live within a 60-mile radius of our Boone, Iowa facility; provide a clean, safe, noise-free work space and a broadband connection with minimum download speed of 5 mbps upload speed of 1 mbps. Computer and peripherals would be provided by CDS Global.
Making Customers Happy at CDS Global
Our customer service representatives share their experiences with making customers happy and why CDS Global is a great place to be a CSR.
Skills You Need…
- Minimum typing requirements of 25 wpm
- Simultaneously navigate multiple PC screens and systems
- Passionate about helping others
- Speak in a pleasant tone, retain composure and gain confidence of the customer
- Proficient ability to read, write and speak the English language
Problem Solving Skills
- Identify and anticipate customer needs
- Effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity standards are achieved
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Make customers feel valued and appreciated
- Attitude to thrive in a fast paced, challenging, team-oriented culture
- Customer Service background or experience working with people
- Mandatory Training Options (choose one):
- Nov 14 - Dec 9 Monday - Friday 8am - 3pm
- Nov 21 - Dec 16 Monday - Friday 8am - 3pm
- Set work schedule.
Why Work @ CDS Global…
- Career building experience
- Top-notch paid training
- A workplace that’s never boring
- Opportunity to make people smile every day
- Rewards and recognition that will ignite your career
- Amazing coworkers
- Benefits/PTO - Full Time Positions
- Take home $11.55-$13.05 per hour ( Work from home positions do not include shift differential)
- 50% of hours worked after 4pm = $11.95
- 20% of hours worked on Saturday or Sunday = $12.55
- 40% of hours worked on Saturday and Sunday = $13.05
- Plus unlimited upselling incentives
Criminal background checks are conducted on qualified candidates.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Characteristics of Great CDS Global CSRs
Hear from CDS Global employees about what it takes to be a great customer service representative and why CDS Global is a great place to work.