The Spengler Company, Inc. is headquartered in O'Fallon, Illinois and has been a 5 Star rated service company for the past 45 years. We will only hire for a career, not just a year! We are the place where a vision is driven, the best are built, and the rest can only hope to be.
The Spengler Company Inc. offers a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy Paid 100% by Spengler
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holiday Pay
- 401K Program
- Innovative Training, Bonus Programs, Awards and Extra Paid Time Off!
We’re looking for exceptional Sewer Install Helpers to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing sewer and waterline repair and installation.
As a Sewer Install Helper, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired quality installations. You will assist Dig Operator on water and sewer line repairs and installations that was recommended by the plumbing solution specailist.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Complete assistance in digging, replacing and/or installing water and sewer lines and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know and be aware of OSHA rules and regulations on dig work.
- Know how to maintain customer rapport to ensure the customer gets the best service and expierance for the value.
- Educate and assist plumbing solution specailist when needed to provide the best options.
- Understand your quality installation criteria and hold yourself accountable and pride yourself on 0 callbacks.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business at the end of every installation.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and observe all safe working conditions for all involved, including the safety conditions for the homeowner.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Proven track record in soldering, water and sewer line replacement/repair, trench safety and installation of a trench box.
- Clean, safe driving record, be able to assist warehouse with loading and unloading truck.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about The Spengler Company and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality and great image that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.