Walla Walla Electric is a experienced team oriented organization that recognizes and rewards our individual contributors. We are seeking an Electrician to join our team, and are willing to offer up to a $2000 sign on bonus and offer relocation expenses for the right candidate.
- $25-$30+/hour depending on qualifications
- Earn up to $75,000 per year including bonuses and incentives
- 100% Medical Insurance Coverage
- Company Sponsored 401k
- Company Profit Sharing Program
- Free Uniforms
- Reading blue prints, running conduit, wiring devices, troubleshooting, and performing quality control testing.
- Reading and interpreting mechanical, architectural and electrical drawings and code specifications for determining wiring layouts.
- Troubleshooting, testing and repairing emergency generators and various electrical systems and power distribution systems to solar systems to ensure that they are working properly.
- Performing upgrades and preventive maintenance for projects.
- Running tests, isolating problems, replacing damaged section of wiring, laying conduit, and performing other tasks as required.
- Supervising apprentices and managing other electricians.
- Performing physically demanding tasks like moving or lifting heavy objects, digging trenches for laying conduit.
- Washington State Journeyman license; Oregon State license/eligible to apply for Oregon State license preferred
- 5 years experience in Commercial Setting preferred
- Proficient in electrical installation, maintenance and repair in all settings
- Ability to preform physically demanding tasks
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
About Walla Walla Electric:
Walla Walla Electric has been proud to serve the Walla Walla Valley and surrounding communities since 1975. We are employee owned and proud members of the CITC, Construction Industry Training Council of Washington. Our electricians are seasoned with many years of experience, keeping up with rapidly changing technology.