The Spengler Company, Inc. is headquartered in O'Fallon, Illinois and has been a 5 Star rated service company for the past 42 years. We will only hire for a career, not just a year! We are the place where a vision is driven, the best are built, and the rest can only hope to be.
We’re looking for exceptional part-time Customer Service Specialist to work in house two days a week and cover our CSR/Dispatch after hours every other weekend to help us achieve profitable revenue.
As a customer service specialist/dispatcher, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will have on-call technician and on-call install team to every job, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
This position is a part-time work in the office two days a week and you work from home opportunity every other weekend. You can stay at home, take care of your family and enjoy a career. You will be taking after hour calls for us during the week from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. Work days are split and job shared. Work every other weekend from Friday at 5 p.m. through 8 a.m. Saturday morning, then 5 p.m. until Sunday morning at 8 a.m., then Sunday evening at 5 p.m. through Monday morning 7 a.m. Holiday hours are required and structured as weekend on-call.
We provide all IT equipment needed to cover position (computer, cell phone and programs). Team training and on-call manager to assist with any questions during all hours.
- Evaluate customer calls and assign the best technician to each service appointment.
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about The Spengler Company and loves the brand.
- Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
- Customer Service is a must.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.