WHO WE ARE
Optima Tax Relief is nation’s premier tax resolution firm. Named a “Best Place to Work” by the Orange County Business Journal every year since our inception, we provide assistance to individuals struggling with unmanageable IRS tax burdens. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Help with IRS tax audits
- Filing past-due tax returns
- Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
- Setting up tax payment plans
- Removing wage garnishment
- Filing an offer in compromise
A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, we employ over 300 professionals at our Orange County headquarter office. Our commitment to excellence, on behalf our clients and our employees, fuels our success; success that led Inc. magazine to rank us the number one Financial Services Company in the country.
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2015
The graphic designer position will have a heavy emphasis on digital media advertising focusing on web site design, landing page design to increase online conversions, digital ad design, video ad creation, motion graphic animation design, photo editing, video editing, custom graphics and logos, and print collateral development.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work with the Senior Creative Director to:
- Create designs and layouts for webpages and banner ads for (for mobile and desktop), digital brochures, and occasional PowerPoint presentations and print pieces.
- Support the online marketing team to create images, motion graphic animation, info graphics, video and static ads as needed, as well as implement internet strategies for web pages, animations, banners, and other graphical elements for the web.
- Help the web development team in redesigning existing landing pages to be more mobile device focused to increase online conversion.
- Utilize social media as a platform to launch digital marketing/ad concepts with the goal to increase customer acquisition and retention.
- assist in photo editing, video and audio editing (radio and TV commercials for national airplay), and building logos.
- Deliver strong and consistent design style, including creative design solutions for various digital and print marketing and PR collateral.
- Develop a master style guide that translates across both digital and print landscapes.
- Work in cross-functional internal teams, ensuring adherence to project goals and aesthetics.
- Graphic design degree preferred
- 3 years of professional graphic design experience
- Possess an understanding of how images and design affect consumers’ perceptions of companies/products
- Possess basic backend web-knowledge so you can insert designs into:
- Websites & Landing Pages
- Social Sites
- WordPress templates
- Experience with creating motion graphic/animation for short form video
- Portfolio of work/projects required
- Be on time, reliable, a great team player, and enjoy collaboration
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be considered without a portfolio submitted.
- Life & Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, Sick)
- Potential to grow within the company