WHO WE ARE
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Help with IRS tax audits
- Filing past-due tax returns
- Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
- Setting up tax payment plans
- Removing wage garnishment
- Filing an offer in compromise
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2015
Reporting directly to CEO/Senior Management, as a recruiter, your focus will be on supporting the servicing team with all phases of the recruitment and staffing life cycle. Recruiter will work closely with other company recruiters and HR staff on sourcing and staffing needs for busy growing organization. Strong recruitment experience, superior communication skills, and a track record of strong team work will be required.
- The recruitment team oversees and implements all phases of the staffing cycle to include, but not be limited to: employment advertisements, screening, interviewing, testing applicants, coordination of interviews with hiring departments, reference checking, and preparation of offer letter
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Provide outstanding customer service and consistent communication to prospective job applicants.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills. Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Schedule or administer assessments as needed for prospective employees.
- Conduct background checks on job applicants.
- Assist with hiring process to include the handling of new hire paperwork.
- Maintain current knowledge of employment related law, to include EEO, Title VII and ADA.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, industry, and company standards.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Prepare and maintain job board postings as needed.
- Maintain HRIS information as needed per department guidelines.
- At least 5 years experience in recruiting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experienced with ATS software
- Self-confidence, perseverance, and a high sense of urgency
- Strong desire to succeed
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Time Management
- Life & Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)