We are looking for Ambitious, Team Players to join our team. Small company with the benefits of a large corporation. Come help us build the best Service Company in Colorado.
Call Sarah to set an appointment to see if your vision of the future is as fantastic as ours!
$25-$40 an hour
Plumbing Service Technicians will maintain and repair pipes in residential buildings. Candidates will use clamps, screws, cement, different types of solvents and welding instruments for doing the task of assembling the pipes. Work efficiently and complete the tasks assigned on time.
- Performing service related tasks including, but not limited to: drain stoppages, water heater repair and replacement to water leaks and water re-pipes.
- Providing/negotiating flat rate services or repairs to customer.
- 2-years of hands-on experience in residential plumbing.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Previous experience negotiating with customers, and selling flat rate pricing services/repairs.
- Criminal background check will be performed.
- Good driving record.
- Drug-free (we conduct random drug screen).
- Possess own basic hand tools necessary to perform job duties.
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation.
Pay rate dependent on experience. $5000 sign on bonus (call for details)
On going training.