***THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A SIGN ON/REFERRAL BONUS***
The General Laborer may be performing landscaping, flagging, operating air tools, pouring concrete, installing guard rail, operating equipment or a variety of other general construction duties as needed. They will be required to do physical activities on any of the crews within the operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform work as directed by Supervisors
- May operate single rear axle truck under 26,000 GVW
- May oil, grease, or otherwise service and make necessary adjustments to equipment as needed.
- May perform work with air tools, such as breaking old pavement, driving sign posts, and loosening or tightening bolts.
Credentials and Experience
- Must be willing to participate in companywide safety goals.
- May be required to become a Certified Flagger, training provided by company.
- Driver’s license and good driving record.
- Any previous construction experience is a plus.
- Willing to work overtime, out of town and weekends when required.
Dependent upon achievement of certain employment status and eligibility requirements the Company offers the following benefits:
| 401K/Profit Sharing
|| Health Insurance
| Paid Vacation
|| Life Insurance
| Paid Holidays
|| Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insur
| Long Term Disability Insurance
|| Paid Accommodations for Overnight Travel
| Employee Assistance Program
|| Subsistence Pay for Overnight Travel
| Educational Assistance Plans
|| Ongoing Training Programs
| Payroll Deduction Service for Supplemental Insurance Plans
| Section 125 Unreimbursed Medical/Dependant Care Reimbursement Plan
BX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; minorities and women are encouraged to apply. BX is a Drug Free workplace; pre-employment drug screen required. We use E-Verify.
BX Civil and Construction are looking for honest, hard-working men and women who love solving problems and working with people. To be considered for employment, please submit an application on-line.