CG Visions, a Simpson Strong-Tie company, with countless awards over the past 16 years was designed to meet the needs of production home builders nationwide, and abroad. With a truly hands-on approach, we provide BIM consultation, technology, and services that bridge gaps between sales, design, estimating, purchasing, and manufacturing. CG Visions recognizes that the success of their growth comes with intelligent, hardworking and determined employees who bring an enjoyable 'work hard, play hard' atmosphere that many want to be a part of. To learn more about CG Visions visit cgvisions.com
As a Drafter you will ensure total customer satisfaction is met or exceeded by designing, modifying, creating residential architectural construction documents utilizing CAD/BIM based applications. Below are additional (but not limited to) job responsibilities:
- Providing above average level of customer service to all customers (internal and external) and utilizing professional and effective communication both written and orally.
- Having and applying an adequate general knowledge of residential building codes and standards
- Reviewing, analyzing, understanding, modifying and creating residential construction documents.
- Sitting at computer throughout the work day with high attention to detail with high level of cognitive skills while creating residential construction documents.
- Associate of Science Degree
- High attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with residential CAD or BIM Software
- Ability to work as a contributor member of a high performing team
- Any experience in residential construction is a plus.
- Salary position
- 401k Retirement Program
- Vacation/PTO/Sick Time-off
- Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independenc Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- Group Medical Coverage (Health, Dental, and Eye)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability