Do you want to be a part of a fun and highly motivated team while building your construction project management experience as a student? At Findorff, we not only provide hands-on experience to help you take your skill to the next level, but we also integrate you into a family-like culture like no other. Come join our Findorff family as a Project Engineer Co-op from June to December 2018.
We are seeking individuals who have an interest in the construction or civil engineering field. Candidates don’t necessary need to pursue either majors just have a passion for construction to apply. Position will involve a combination of administrative and technical skills to facilitate any area of the company’s operations. Assignment of tasks is dependent upon the applicant’s level of experience.
As a Co-op you’ll get to:
- Update construction plans
- Post & write RFI’s
- Create MSRs
- Compile operation & maintenance information
- Track & process submittals
- Quality assurance
- Estimate and do quantity takeoffs
- Execute punch lists
- Bid packages/prepare manuals
- Participate in building iconic buildings!
- Gain real-life experience that you don’t get in school