S.R. Freeman, Inc. is a premier provider of high-end residential construction services to discerning general contractors and homeowners. We are seeking top-notch siding foremen, and journeyman carpenters with at least 3-5 years' experience in residential frame and finish carpentry. This job requires a responsible, ambitious, energetic person who loves to take challenges head-on. These are all steady, full-time positions with year-round work.
Our company culture is one of mutual respect, improvement, and team work. We strive for continual improvement by teaching and coaching our team members while providing them with challenges and opportunities for growth. Here your input is welcome; you will have the chance to make an impact on our company.
We are looking for an experience Siding Foreman willing to work in Atherton, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Woodside. To work with our company in this position you must enjoy working with people and building things. You should have much awareness of interior and exterior finish, and some framing experience. S.R. Freeman is looking for a skilled candidate with siding experience, great attitude with minimum of 3-5 year of experience.
We install Cedar, Shingle, Burn, Lap, T&G, Shiplap, Panels and Metal Siding.
- Good Craftsmanship
- Strong attention to detail
- High in character values reliable
- Great communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Able to lead a crew
- Able to communicate with general contractor
- Must have the ability to frequently use repetitive motions of the wrist, hand and/or fingers
- Must have reliable transportation
- Good attitude towards team and general contractor
- Willing to learn computer programs