Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. We are the personal Chief Financial Officers for athletes and entertainers serving their personal and professional accounting needs. It is our duty to chart the greatest course of action for our clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans. This allows us to bring peace and financial predictability to our clients, facilitating their ability to reach their fullest professional, spiritual and personal goals.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE…
- Manage all company social media - curate content, keep up with clients’ activities, schedule and post daily, creation of weekly update video.
- Create Client meeting presentations and any necessary digital creative assets.
- Creation of monthly email for CEO to send to Trusted Advisors, Clients, and potentials.
- Market and exploit best creative practices for the service business.
- Maintain Tri Star brand DNA and seek opportunities in which it can be grown/expanded.
- Responsible for monitoring, contributing to, filtering, measuring and otherwise guiding the social media presence of the firm’s brand, product, service and clients.
- Facilitate the research, purchase, and distribution of all Clients and Trusted Advisors gifts per Senior Executive Assistant approval.
- Maintain branding of the Tri Star website.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS…
- BS in Marketing or Communications with strong academic record
- Ability to vet, quickly learn, and implement new technology
- Detail oriented and possesses good time management skills
- Strong project management, technical and organizational skills
- Experienced in creative writing and video editing.
- Visual intelligence and creative mindset
- Relationship builder
- 4+ Years working in Social Media/Branding
- Portfolio of work required (social media and presentation pieces)
- SEO knowledge
- Social media management tool master