The success Manatts, Inc., enjoys today in the construction industry started more than 60 years ago. Back then, it was one man, one truck, and now our team of employees numbers more than 700 strong. We have dozens of ready-mix and asphalt production facilities around the state of Iowa. Our massive fleet of dump and ready-mix trucks serves thousands of job sites every year. In addition, our concrete and asphalt paving divisions, along with our various other crews, complete hundreds of projects every season.
We have an immediate opening with our Asphalt Paving Division based out of Newton for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of an Asphalt paving train.
- Qualified applicants must possess and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, and heavy equipment power trains.
- Ability to use manufacturer's computer software to diagnose and repair electronic systems necessary.
- Strong communication, analytical and basic computer skills required.
- Must have own basic tools with specialty tools provided, as needed.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record required.
- Class A CDL preferred, but will help obtain after hired.
- Wages based on experience.
- To be considered for this position, submit resume with completed application.
- Over-night travel is required for this position.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD & D
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Funeral Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Tool Allowance
For a complete benefits listing or to learn more about Manatts, Inc., visit www.manatts.com.