Assigned territory of the surrounding Kansas region to promote new & used construction equipment such
Wheel loaders, scrap paneling, excavators, etc…
- Increases services rendered to existing accounts, through phone calls and in-person visits to customers.
- Promote rental, sales and service business of CPS&S.
- Attend training seminars, trade shows, and factory meetings.
- Create a work environment based on teamwork.
- Assists the management staff by following up with customers on invoices and payments.
- Travel for this position will be primarily local within the assigned territory. (May require factory / supplier visit outside of assigned territory)
- A wide degree of creativity and entrepreneurial effort and expertise is essential to engage previously un-tapped markets.
- Regular contact and association with Federal, State, Municipal, County and City government agencies to establish and maintain relationships.
- Maintain current customer relationships and establish new ones.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3-5 years’ experience selling various related equipment
Benefits for YOU:
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Health Benefits including Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off
- Productive Work Environment with opportunity for internal growth
If you are ready for a rewarding career, apply here!
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.