MRA, a non-profit employers association, is seeking an experienced Instructional Designer/Learning Management System (LMS) administrator to enhance and enrich our classroom and e-learning courses to help our member companies succeed! In this role, the ideal candidate will design and deploy high quality learning solutions across MRA external and internal training and events. This role will assist with the implementation of LMS software and act as the primary LMS administrator. Additionally, the ideal candidate will apply adult learning principles across training offerings of all kinds with a primary focus in online and blended learning.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
• Support LMS software implementation and day-to-day administration
• Create, update and maintain course content to ensure accuracy
• Load new users into the database and manage the LMS account with the vendor
• Provide (LMS) training and support to internal employees and external members
• Research and resolve LMS functionality issues
• Design and develop e-learning and instructor-led training
• Assist with problem-solving and/or technical issues
• Research new instructional technologies and delivery methods
• Develop new, efficient methods for training
• Assist with regular review of training products for continuous improvement to meet member needs
• Identify root causes of any issues related to the development of projects and recommend effective solutions
• A minimum of 3-5 years of instructional design, development and evaluation experience, with 1-2 years of experience with LMS tools and administration; LMS implementation experience a plus!
• Demonstrated knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of instructional design
• Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, adult education, organizational development or related field; Master's degree preferred
• Knowledge of adult learning principles and the proven ability to apply them in learning and performance support design efforts
• Demonstrated proficiency with course authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia and/or other course authoring tools)
• Must be computer savvy in Word, Excel and Outlook and working knowledge of databases
• Must have ability to deal effectively within timelines and changing priorities
This position can be located in either our Waukesha, WI or Plymouth, MN office.