At MRA we believe what we do is just as important as how we do it! We are a team of innovative and passionate professionals committed to going the extra mile to serve our members and help businesses thrive. Every day provides a chance for you to learn. We value expertise. We share knowledge. We foster ideas. Your success is our success and we want you to learn, grow, and thrive.
The Institute of Management has a solid reputation in the learning and development community, and is a leading line of business for MRA – The Management Association. We provide training in human resource topics, business skills, management, supervision, and leadership.
If you like a fast-pace, thinking on your feet, and problem solving, this challenging position working with MRA’s learning and development team is for you.
In this role of Training Scheduling Manager, you will be an integral part of the team as you manage all activities related to instructor deployment – both in the MRA classrooms as well as custom member training that are conducted off-site. You’ll have a thorough understanding of all MRA training offerings and will be involved with sales calls to scope training projects. This will allow you to determine the appropriate resources required to fill requirements and coordinate onsite projects.
As a key resource, you’ll intimately understand the needs of the member business and the internal MRA resources – from instructor background to contractor availability and cost saving measures in between. You’ll manage schedules to meet members’ needs and to maximize instructor time. The successful candidate will be exceptionally organized, bold and confident, and have an eye for process improvement.
We offer a total rewards package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance
- Training (access to over 100 MRA training courses)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- and many more
- Manage all instructor scheduling at MRA’s 4 divisions and at member companies
- Schedule instructor workshops and Institute of Management staff meetings
- Assist in vetting new instructors and contractors
- Manage critical instructor information (program experience/program manager documents) and develop/improve current scheduling procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years of experience in learning and development or scheduling preferred
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently with limited direction
- Emphasis on team collaboration
This position can be located in either our Waukesha, WI or Plymouth, MN office.