Leading Real Estate is the home of the world's market-leading independent residential brokerages in over 65 countries, with 565 firms and 130,000 sales associates producing over 1.1 million transactions valued at $368 billion annually. Our by-invitation-only network is based on the unparalleled performance and trusted relationships that result in exceptional client experiences.
This position encompasses the development, maintenance, planning, and support for websites, applications, and databases using various technologies driven by business priorities.
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for contributing to the full lifecycle of projects spanning LeadingRE.com, Institute LMS, and other microsites and applications within a team environment. This role will coordinate across various aspects of applications, assisting where needed to ensure maintenance and new feature requests are incorporated in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be comfortable conceiving the end-result and working towards the final product from a blank sketch. The position requires the candidate to be versatile across multiple technology stacks (PHP/.NET) to assist where needed.
- Design, develop, deploy, and debug new and existing web applications
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained for web applications and sites
- Coordinate, collaborate, and communicate with other programmers, designers, managers, and staff to develop web projects
- Responsible for the design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control and issue tracking
- Works closely with a web team and management to ensure final version is up to organizational standards and performs QA of code and user flows produced. Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems with existing applications
- Assume ownership of the solution through development, staging and production
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree in technology or related degree required
- Minimum 4 years’ web development experience
- PHP or .NET experience
- Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- MySQL preferred
- Git preferred
- Experience implementing and developing API’s preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement