We are seeking a highly motivated, quality oriented people to fill full-time and part-time Maintenance positions. Working in accordance with established policies and procedures and/or specified instructions from the Plant Director and Maintenance Team Leader this position provides maintenance and repairs of a broad scope to the facilities buildings and equipment.
Essential Job Functions include:
• Must perform repairs involving carpentry, painting, plumbing, HVAC, and basic electrical/IT work.
• Must operate hand tools and power tools safely.
• Must perform snow removal duties with both power equipment and manually.
• Reliable and consistent attendance, in compliance with our policies, is required.
• Transports residents to and from scheduled activities as needed. Assists residents in and out of the bus or van as needed.
• Attends inservice training, drills, and educational sessions as assigned.
Non-essential Job Functions include:
• Performs general maintenance duties involving plumbing, HVAC and carpentry work, minor electrical, IT, and appliance repairs, and repairing furniture, fixtures, and equipment. Completes work order requests within time frame assigned by supervisor.
• Performs painting and other refurbishment projects as directed by supervisor. May involve working alone or in cooperation with others.
• Maintains all tools, equipment, and supplies in proper condition.
• As qualified, will be assigned to perform preventative maintenance schedules on the heating and air conditioning systems, domestic water system, refrigeration system, pumps, motors, fans, electrical system and emergency generator.
• Must consider security of the facility and its occupants as high priority. Expected to check doors, windows, parking areas, and interior areas, and to report any suspicious activities.
• Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by supervisor. All work is to be performed in a professional manner, including high quality work practices, safety, neatness, thoroughness, follow-up, and clean-up.
• Performs other work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
High school diploma required. Technical schooling background preferred. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions in English. Must be able to read, write, perform simple math, and speak effective English. 1-year experience in plant and/or residential maintenance preferred. CDL Class C passenger endorsement required within 90 days of employment.
In return for your skills, Green Hills offers a rewarding experience in a luxury setting working with older adults. We have a fun, family like atmosphere, competitive wages and benefits, and flexible schedules! Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.