The IT Project Coordinator (Hotel Hospitality) will lead, manage and prioritize initiatives across multiple hotel properties in San Antonio, Texas.
- Develop, analyze, and measure request for proposals
- Provide complex technical end user support using a variety of methodologies, including remote support via email, phone and desktop sharing.
- Perform support request triage to ensure the highest level of supportability possible for every end user request.
- Acquire a deep technical understanding of the products and services that are supported and can provide training and guidance to the end user community to improve utilization and compliance as issues are identified.
- Identify repeated issues and their resolutions within the Zachry support knowledgebase.
- Own support requests throughout their complete life-cycle with a focus on accurate and timely communication, excellent technical resolution and superb customer service.
- Record detailed and accurate transcriptions of all activities related to a support request, including end user communication, resolution details and accurate time tracking for all activities required to complete the request.
- Make-ready new end user equipment and recondition used end user equipment as necessary throughout the life-cycle of the piece of equipment.
- Install, uninstall and safely transport end user equipment as well as provide remote support for end user equipment installs that are self-performed by an end user.
- Efficiently track and manage Zachry Inventory Assets and Software Licenses
- Efficiently utilize and support approved third-party tools for device management, monitoring and utilization.
- Travel as necessary to support end users and to perform install and uninstall activities (about 75%)
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Superb customer service focus
- Owner of problem resolution
- End user training
Primary Measurements (SLA)
- Project Management
- Demand Governance
- Project Planning and Execution
- Initiative Reporting and Status
- Customer satisfaction
- Adherence to ZACHRY IT SOP
- Request triage and resolution requests at the business unit level as well as at the hotel front-line
- Contributions to ZACHRY knowledge-base
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. The job summary is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
- Experience leading large enterprise projects using PMI standards
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives against set deadlines
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent
- 2 years of IT project management experience
- 4 years of experience or related technical training and certification
- 4 years of experience in the hotel hospitality industry
Zachry stands on a rich tradition of creativity, stability, innovation and experience in the construction industry. Fully understanding that Zachry’s employees are the heart of our success, we foster a dynamic work environment by providing development opportunities such as training, education, and career advancement. We believe people are our greatest asset and offer a variety of training and development opportunities to promote excellence and facilitate career advancement.
Zachry offers an industry leading benefits package for our employees and their families.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- and many more
Zachry Construction Corporation performs heavy civil and building work throughout the United States and relocation is sometimes required for continuous employment opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.