Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future. More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
Supply Chain (Internship)
Evaluate and run reports to help reduce stock inventories on active materials and help expand our material photo ID program.
- Work directly with the Stock Manager and other buyers.
- Work heavily in SAP computer system.
- Run reports and work with Excel, Lotus Notes and WFI Intranet system.
- Take pictures, load into computer system, and create links.
- Run material usage reports.
- Evaluate usage vs. turns and make recommendations on reductions.
- Improve material photo ID program and expand to other plants.
- Coordinate cross plant integration with new WFI plants.
- Assist in developing dunnage inventory program.
- Must have basic Excel reporting knowledge.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must work well with others and be outgoing.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work on their own.
- Must be willing to learn SAP ERS system.
- Be enrolled in post-high school education for the Fall 2017 semester.
- Minimum of one completed year in related field (Preferred).
- Be considered a full time student (Min. of 12 credits).
- Be 18 years or older.
If you would like to be considered for production employment if an internship is not available, you will have to apply separately when position is available December 2016 on http://www.waupacafoundry.com/en/careers/opportunities
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.