Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future. More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
- Support of video/photography shoots.
- Support and development of newsletter/bog stories.
- Organizational charts development:
- Develop organizational charts using Vizio software.
- General clerical duties as related to job responsibilities.
- Photo archiving.
- WDUX school booster radio spots.
- Social media planning:
- Development of a social media publishing schedule that outlines projects/activities and anticipated dates.
- Improved consistency of our social media posting efforts.
- Strong organizational, analytic, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced team environment.
- Be enrolled in post-high school education for the Fall 2017 semester.
- Minimum of one completed year in related field (Preferred).
- Be considered a full time student (Min. of 12 credits).
- Be 18 years or older.
If you would like to be considered for production employment if an internship is not available, you will have to apply separately when position is available December 2017 on http://www.waupacafoundry.com/en/careers/opportunities
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.