Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for processing invoices and payments accurately and efficiently. The AR Coordinator must ensure proper matching of invoices, purchasing, and receiving documents as well as practice proper filing and storage of records.
- Review and match invoices with purchase orders and receiving documents to ensure proper documentation
- Communicate with internal purchasing department and/or vendors to reconcile discrepancies
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Prepare and process weekly check/ACH runs for timely payment of invoices
- Review vendor reconciliations and statements
- Create monthly accrual to recognize expense in the proper period
- Perform any and all other job related tasks as assigned
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
- Three or more years of experience in Accounts Payable (Required)
- High School diploma/GED equivalent (Required)
- Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills for problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability and willingness to take on projects; participate in department cross training
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.