ISI Commercial Refrigeration, Inc. began in 1965 as a two-person operation; since then we have grown into one of the Southwest’s largest restaurant equipment distributors. We staff over 120 foodservice equipment experts in 4 major metropolitan areas and provide exceptional service. We’ve built our business one satisfied customer at a time. By providing precisely what they need, when and where they need it, we’ve earned their trust - and their continued business.
Our range of product offering and services continues to expand, and we now offer a full spectrum of commercial foodservice equipment, in addition to our extensive service and parts capabilities. From an individual piece of equipment, to a complete, turn-key installation, we are prepared to provide the level of professional expertise that we have acquired over our 40 year history.
ISI Commercial Refrigeration is a TriMark company, headquartered in Coppell, TX with 12 locations in Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and Minnesota, specializing in foodservice equipment, supply, and design solutions.
We are looking for an experienced commercial refrigeration Service Technicians for the Beaumont area. This position is vital to our lease and customer’s equipment to ensure that it is being installed and operating at peak performance and efficiency. The position will require excellent customer service skills as well as installation experience. You must be comfortable explaining to the customers any issues that you find as well as be able to offer additional services or repairs. Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Installation of refrigeration equipment and systems
- Inspection of systems for the purpose of ensuring safety and identifying necessary repairs and providing ongoing preventative maintenance
- Request equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring that items are available to complete the necessary repair/installation
- Coordination with administration for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently
- Informing personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for decision making, taking appropriate action and/or complying with health and safety regulation’s
- Prior installation experience with refrigeration equipment, systems and kitchen/restaurant equipment
- All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check
- High School Diploma or GED
- Successful completion of an accredited Technical/Trade School
- Two (+) years’ experience in commercial installation and/or service and repair of refrigeration equipment
- EPA Certifications