IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, is seeking full-time Journeyman Linemen in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Construction, installation, maintenance and repairs of electric power control equipment, distribution lines or electrical generating equipment.
- Erect and replace poles.
- Installation, connection and rigging in a high voltage environment.
- May operate aerial trucks and associated equipment.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in transmission or distribution utility line construction.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.