Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future. More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
Machining Program/Launch Manager
Directs and coordinates all engineering aspects of new product development, product launch and product implementation, for components machining facility.
- Provides project management support by helping to manage issues and planning efforts with cross-functional program team, contractors and suppliers.
- Provide project planning expertise, materials coordination, cost estimates, project status updates and progression analysis.
- Facilitate meetings to communicate all aspects of program planning including but not limited to: scheduling, countermeasure identification and assigning action items.
- Gather, analyze and document business and system requirements to present recommendations and solutions.
- Function as the primary interface between the customer and internal teams.
- Define/manage the technical aspects of the project while remaining on schedule and within budget constraints.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering, 10+ years machining, engineering and plant management background. Preferred experience in machining of commercial truck rotors.
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project or similar applications
- Ability to manage emotional customer interactions
- Develop and implement controlled change management system
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness while promoting, and improving quality system.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Short and long term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Employer funded retirement plan.
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program.
- Fitness membership.
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement.
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.