Sequence is a leader in providing quality and compliance services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in products of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry wide. We Specialize in Providing Excellence in Automation & Control Systems Validation, Information Systems Validation, Software Configuration/Builds & Administration, Training, Equipment & Utility Validation, Laboratory Instrument Qualification, Project Leadership, Auditing, SOP Development, Remediation, and much more.
We are currently seeking multiple Equipment Validation Engineers (Consultant and Senior Consultant level) for our Equipment and Utilities Validation Division.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute commissioning and qualification protocols/test plans for facilities, utilities and equipment using a risk based approach
- Create equipment and process specification documentation
- Conduct field inspections including piping and equipment walk downs, operational startup and troubleshooting
- Track and report on progress to project deliverables, schedules and budgets
- Develop risk assessment, system impact assessments and validation plans
- Investigate deviations and write investigation reports
- Review, analyze and interpret system performance data for completed qualification and prepare final package to summarize data
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in verbal and written form
- Capability to read and redline equipment P&ID and facility layout drawings
- Knowledge of validation lifecycle approach (URS, FRS, FAT/SAT, Commissioning Protocols, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Quality by Design (QbD) principles and approach
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, engineering or other related technical field (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years in validation, quality systems, operations or engineering in pharmaceutical or other regulated industry
Our consultants must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in service of a client, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering opportunity. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm, and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/V/D/F. You will be considered for this position based upon you experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sequence.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.