Company Name: Wellness Council of WI (WCWI)
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Waukesha, WI
Are you looking for an opportunity to display your worksite wellness expertise in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking environment?
Bring your knowledge of workplace wellness programs, your expertise in establishing credibility and managing relationships, and your passion for educating and empowering others towards wellness to this Program Manager opportunity!
The Wellness Council (WCWI) is the only nonprofit in Wisconsin dedicated exclusively to helping employers design results-oriented wellness programs to maximize the health and productivity of their most valuable asset – their employees. We are the Wisconsin affiliate of Wellness Councils of America (WELCOA).
As Wisconsin’s premier resource for workplace wellness, WCWI’s mission is to serve by:
- Empowering organization in transforming culture to change lives;
- Helping employers build comprehensive and sustainable programs;
- Dedicated to local support with a national network;
- Connecting over 700 likeminded professionals who support over 500 organizations.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program Manager is an externally facing role responsible for the implementation, management, and evaluation of programs and the delivery to members and prospective members of the WCWI.
This dynamic role is responsible for all facets of programming; including idea generation, strategic planning, budgeting, material preparation, administration, implementation, evaluation, and reporting. Programs include Roundtables, Learning Circles, Well Workplace Process, Well City projects and awards, etc.
Demonstrate your customer focus, communication, and relationship building skills as you coordinate activities with various external entities, including employers, community and Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) to offer partnering programs, educational opportunities, or Well City initiatives.
Take initiative with project management as you assist in the development, planning and implementation of the annual wellness conference and oversee program registration.
This role entails travel across the state of Wisconsin as you deliver training and education onsite at member organizations, and serve as an industry thought leader while speaking conferences and seminars; approximately 20% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
- Working knowledge of business planning, administration, marketing and worksite wellness concepts.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
- Teaching/training experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Database Management, QuickBooks, jotform, website development and content management a plus.
Links to learn more about WCWI:
WCWI website - https://www.wellnesscouncilwi.org/WCWI.htm
2014 WCWI Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inz5ffS9iQY
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.