We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable person to direct and schedule our concrete jobs and crews. Due to the nature of our work, this is a seasonal position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schedule concrete crews efficiently.
- Understanding of concrete scheduling, equipment, and material (strengths, weaknesses, planning, cost, etc.)
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Prospect for project opportunities and conduct risk assessment
- Be on top of project to help anticipate “problems.”
- Regularly communicate with supervisor and customer.
- Participate in management and marketing.
- Represent BR positively at industry events.
- Assist with timely workload communication.
- Ability to be flexible with last minute schedule changes, location changes, and shift changes.
- Initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completion.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- The selected candidate must take pride in a job well done, be able to manage administrative duties in a timely manner and be able to work independently.
- Construction Management Degree or background
- 3-5 years’ Construction Management experience
- Concrete knowledge and understanding
- Accountable and accurate
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and a good leader
- Team-player attitude
- Time Management skills
Types of Concrete Jobs
- Small repairs
- Loading docks
(Curbing done manually)
- Full & Competitive benefits package
**Due to the large volume of applications... Please, NO PHONE CALLS! Instructions on how to apply are listed below.
Since 1946, Bituminous Roadways has aspired to be the company of choice for the design, construction, and maintenance of all asphalt pavement areas, including parking lots, roads, pathways, playgrounds, tennis courts, and running tracks. We are a union contractor with a diverse workforce dedicated to quality, safety, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
At Bituminous Roadways, we're energetic and passionate about what we do with an excellent reputation for performance and as a place to work. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Benefits of Joining our team!
- Family owned and Operated
- Paid Training
- We promote from within
- Family Oriented
Bituminous Roadways, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBT community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V