What is the best part about working for Integrity Tree Services?
Our culture, of course! We’re a privately owned and operated drug, tobacco, alcohol, profanity, and gossip free company. We respect everyone for their unique qualities, however, team members are prohibited from using tobacco products while wearing our apparel or operating our equipment. If you’re looking for a culture where you’re respected, challenged, and play an integral team role, then we invite you to join us.
Integrity Tree Services is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you are ready to be part of a professional team, then we encourage you to continue with this online job application.
This is a general application used for applicants in various locations and positions. If your application is for a position not listed on our Careers Page, please tell us to what position or role you are applying.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record
• Pre-employment screens include criminal, motor vehicle, physical, drug hair follicle
• Medical Benefits (Employer pays 100% of premiums)
• Employee purchased dental and vision available
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Leave
• Retirement Savings Plan (100% match up to 3% after one year of employment)
• Paid Vacation (after one year of employment)
• Profit Sharing
• Per Diem (if traveling out of town overnight)
• Short-Term Disability (Employer pays 100% of premiums)
• Drug, Alcohol, Profanity, Tobacco, and Gossip Free Work Environment