Company Name: Wellness Council of Wisconsin (WCWI)
Job Title: Member & Program Coordinator
Location: Waukesha, WI
Are you a proactive, team-oriented and problem-solving administrative support professional?
Bring your strong technical aptitude and focus on exceptional customer service to this role supporting WCWI programs and members!
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Program Manager and Member Engagement Manager to support on a wide variety of administrative, organizational, and communication tasks.
- Maintain the membership and program database; processing all membership changes and renewals and providing reports, analysis and insights to leadership.
- Assist in all aspects of event planning; including promotion, communication, processing payments, and day-of support.
- Attend events onsite at member organizations; working the registration table and greeting participants when they arrive.
- Provide exceptional member experience while responding to inquiries, providing appropriate resources, and calling on outstanding invoices.
- Plus a variety of other tasks!
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Associate's degree or 2 years' experience in administrative support
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word and Excel) and database applications (Salesforce, QuickBooks, website CMS, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail skills
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Commitment to the success of the team
Click here to visit the WCWI website.
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.