SR Freeman is a leader in providing valued carpentry services throughout California’s bay area. Our pledge is to establish dedicated partnerships through customer service and employee achievement. We strive to provide an environment that is conducive to growing, learning, and developing our employees on a constant basis.
Our goal is to be the very best framing contractor in the bay area. We do this through providing the highest quality of service to our customers from start to finish. Our exceptional employees deliver undeniable results that our esteemed clients deserve. Improving lives one day at a time, through the power of carpentry is at the core of SR Freeman’ purpose.
The Auto-CAD drafter, detailer will coordinate the collection of data and will incorporate this information into drawing schematics and blue prints. The Auto-CAD detailer, will consult with architects, engineers, surveyors and workers while preparing and presenting their information.
- Must have worked with AutoCAD application for a least 5 plus years.
- Must have an understanding of building and framing layout.
- Required to read blue prints and accomplish take off detail for equipment and material needs
- Must have the skills and knowledge to keep all lines of communication open between all of the departments of S R Freeman, Inc.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with employees of varying education levels.
- The sense of sight, speech (English) and hearing are required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The physical requirements are stressful although part of the time will be spent sitting. Walking, turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing the arms, legs, wrists, and fingers, climbing, balancing and the ability to lift 50 pounds is required.
- Must be a natural leader who can inspire employees to superior performance.
- Must be a highly organized person who can monitor numerous projects at once and can prioritize the workloads of reporting employees.
- Completes work as assigned by Project Manager.
- Associates Degree in related field a plus but not required
- Must have knowledge of AutoCAD Architectural drafting and design.
- Must have an enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to travel within the bay Area.
- 1-2 Years of practical experience in a project administration.
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s license and reliable means of transportation.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds is required.
- Competitive wages
- Full medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- 401k, with a percentage of wages automatically donated to the fund by SRF
- PTO (personal time off)
- Sick Time
- Interest-free tool acquisition
- Proactive training program
- Objective skills assessment to help you grow your skills
- Unlimited upward mobility within our dynamic and growing company