Are you looking for a company you can grow with? A company where you feel like part of the family and not just another employee number? Do you want to be a part of something great? Hunter Contracting Co. is a family-owned, heavy civil contracting firm serving Arizona since 1961. We are looking for good, hard-working, high-energy, self-motivating, professional individuals to grow with our project needs.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Time Pay
Summary: Hunter Contracting Co., a diversified company specializing in civil infrastructure and industrial construction, is seeking a qualified Concrete Finisher who is responsible for smoothing and finishing poured concrete for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters for highways, roads and streets. Wage is determined by work experience and skill levels of individual.
- Spreads and levels concrete to specified depth and consistency.
- Smoothing and shaping surfaces of freshly poured concrete.
- Removes rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces.
- Molds expansion joints and edges.
- May direct sub-grade work, mixing of concrete, and setting of forms.
- Five years minimum work experience
- Knowledge of concrete fabrication techniques.
- Ability to verify levelness or verticality.
- Ability to work without close supervision and be able to adapt to a wide variety of conditions.
- Takes pride in craftsmanship.
- Works within precise standards of accuracy.
- Prioritizes work to meet goals and/or deadlines.
- Practice good safety habits.
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum 5 years of prior experience in Finishing Concrete to build curb and gutters in a Heavy Civil environment, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.