***THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A SIGN ON/REFERRAL BONUS***
The Class A Truck Driver will operate a heavy-duty gasoline or diesel-powered tractor-trailer (Semi Trailer) combination truck of 26,001 GVW or greater which is used to haul water, materials and/or equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure mechanical, safety and emergency equipment in good working order
- Regularly inspect truck and construction equipment and supplies to ensure in safe working condition i.e. oil, tires, lights, brakes, fuel, oil, water, grease and make adjustments as necessary
- Perform daily driver inspections & report any issues to supervisor or fleet manager
- Secure all items for transport
- Maintain truck log according to governmental regulations
- Comply with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations as well as company safety policies
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Class A CDL and good driving record
- Tanker endorsement and medical card optional
Drivers are responsible for payment of fines and/or penalties received while driving company vehicles and/or equipment (i.e. seatbelt violations, speeding, over-weight, over-width, etc.)
Dependent upon achievement of certain employment status and eligibility requirements the Company offers the following benefits:
BX Civil and Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer; minorities and women are encouraged to apply. BX Civil and Construction is a Drug Free workplace; pre-employment drug screen required. We E-Verify.
BX Civil and Construction is looking for honest, hard-working men and women who love solving problems and working with people.