Nova Group Inc., a Quanta Services company, is an industry leading general engineering construction company with 40 plus years of experience worldwide. Nova specializes in hydrant fueling, waterfront, electrical and utility military construction projects for the Department of Defense (NAVFAC, ACOE). Nova exceeds customer expectations through innovative construction, safety, quality and outstanding customer service.
Headquartered in Napa, CA, with regional offices in Port Orchard, WA, Japan and project locations stretching across the US, as well as internationally, the opportunities are endless with Nova! Nova offers employees competitive health benefits, matching 401K contributions, career advancement opportunities, and endless training opportunities. Individuals who pride themselves on having a strong work ethic, commitment to their integrity, interest in giving back to local communities, and who are willing to relocate for career advancement opportunities should not hesitate to apply!
Nova is currently searching for an Electrical Engineer for our Electrical construction project at Bonneville Lock and Dam in Cascade Locks, OR. This position demands an energetic and dedicated person who thrives on taking ownership and pride in their work. It is hands on and technically challenging.
The role may consist of some or all of the following:
- Assist electrical estimator(s) with the preparation of electrical project estimate.
- Assist project manager, project superintendent and/or quality control team with ongoing project needs.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Electrical Engineer with P.E. and/or Project Engineer with minimum 5 years' experience with electrical construction projects
- Experience working for a Construction Contractor (Industrial/Commercial)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Excel, Word, P6 Scheduling
- Familiar with Construction Contracts, plans and specs for Industrial, High Voltage, Hydroelectric, Substation, Transmission and or Distribution projects.
- Proficient with NEC and IEEE standards and or how they are used and referenced and they apply to high and medium voltage, 15kV, 600V above and below.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.