Trench Plate Rental Company, has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager at our Las Vegas, NV Branch.
What we offer- Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and Voluntary life Insurance
- Long term disability
- Health Care Flexible spending account
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing plan
- Vacation and holiday pay
Summary: You will be reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for operational aspects which include supervising a staff of up to twenty personnel. This position is “hands on” and at times requires physical involvement with the day to day operational activities, this is an obsolete necessity for this position.
Essential job Responsibilities:
- Schedule work for direct reports
- Maintaining safety vehicles
- Maintain product preparedness, product quality and inventory control
- Responsible for personnel training
- You will effectively communicate with multiple departments while working at a fast paced environment
- You will verbally convey departmental processes and company polices in a group setting
- Other duties as assigned
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; extreme cold; extreme heat; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of operational supervisory experience with 10 more employees.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Must have a clean DMV record and valid class C license.
- Experience in vehicle maintenance, repair programs, and strong mechanical skills is preferred.
- Skills in communication, delegating, follow up, goal setting, planning, leadership building, multi tasking, and teamwork.
- Must be a self motivated individual with the ability to motivate others in a positive moral environment.
- Must have the ability to reason and implement strategies for problem solving.
- Understanding of Federal, State, and Local regulation entities is preferred.
- Construction industry experience and/or equipment rental industry is desired, will train the right candidate.
About us: Trench Plate Rental Company, a growing construction, equipment rental, traffic control service company. With 35 years of success behind us, we are a profitable and financially stable company that has experienced consistent growth. We also manufacture most of our standard application products and manufacture custom shoring products.
Job Type: Full-time Exempt