Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, worldwide leader in print-stream conversions, document re-engineering, high-volume document workflow, document accessibility and archiving software solutions. For over 20 years, Crawford Technologies has expanded its solution offerings in Customer Communications Management, Enterprise Output Management, Enterprise Content Management, and Document Accessibility markets. CrawfordTech is dedicated to helping organizations improve their customer communications delivery systems so people can receive their documents in their format and channel of preference.
Crawford Technologies is on the forefront of technology. As a North American Deloitte Technology FAST 500 company, and listed for the past seven years as a Branham 300 Top ICT Companies in Canada, CrawfordTech is an exciting high growth company with a lot of opportunity.
Crawford Technologies has a fun, diverse and fast-paced culture with an inherent drive to make an impact with an eye for innovation in technology. We have the best, brightest talent and our employees make the difference, and we have the awards and recognition to demonstrate it.
Alternate Format Transcriptionist – Full-time – Potsdam, NY
Join our team of specialized operations team. Bring your desire to learn, your intelligence, high energy attention to detail and clerical skills with a desire to meet deadlines.
Do you have an eye for detail? If yes, don’t wait, contact us now for an opportunity to work with a rapidly growing software company looking expand our operations team.
Under day to day direction of the Transcription Supervisor, you will provide the highest quality of products for customer delivery. The position is responsible for performing the day-to-day
manual transcription work in our Potsdam DAS facilities. Responsible for ensuring customer client Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and document quality requirements are met.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English with French and/or Spanish a plus.
- Basic computer application skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Interest and willingness to learn.Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and able to meet production deadlines.
- Excellent time management and relationship management skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Responsible for the day to day manual transcription work required to meet client Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Responsible for operational support of the AccessibilityNow.com website to include manual quality control, manual quotes, email, phone and additional requirements as determined.
- Assist Transcription Supervisor with the manual transcription employee training plan.
- Provide accessible document support/training/expertise to other/new members of the manual transcription team.
- Maintain current knowledge of alternate format rules and guidelines in adherence to industry, governed, and Crawford Technologies standards.
- Capable of performing document transcription for all alternative formats provided by Crawford Technologies (Accessible PDF, Braille, Large Print, Audio, e-Text & Daisy).
- Thorough knowledge of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards and ensure the DAS manual transcription team are fully compliant with the relative security standards and processes at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring all Quality Control processes and requirements are met
- Provide production assistance to operations as required and as time is available.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Be part of a rapidly growing software company
- Crawford Technologies Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides reasonable accommodations during the job application process for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Note: This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working condition associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Those short listed will be contacted.
Prior to submitting an application/resume, review the job descriptions complete list of job duties and qualifications.