ProgenyHealth is a leading provider of care management solutions for premature and medically complex newborns. We partner with health plans and their neonatal providers to work collaboratively in developing a plan of care specific to the needs of each child - from admission to the intensive care nursery until they are safely transitioned from the hospital, through the first year of life. Our program promotes appropriate utilization, improves access, educates family members, reduces costs, and improves outcomes.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for implementing the organization's marketing activities, and coordinating the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for ProgenyHealth. The Marketing Director will provide strategic leadership and direction for content and product creation; digital activities, including external websites, social media and email platforms, and for managing and executing strategic events.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and plans that support the overarching business strategy and goals of ProgenyHealth.
- Provides counsel to sales leaders and teams on marketing strategy and communications plans to support product/ services and capability launches and promotions.
- Directs marketing operations to competitively differentiate and build market awareness, preference, volume and revenue.
- Drives the development of effective messaging to be used in sales and client tools and materials, such as presentations, fact sheets, demo videos, proposal content, news, websites, etc. working collaboratively with sales and customer relations teams.
- Manages the development, approval, production, implementation, and evaluation of various branding strategies, promotional campaigns and media relations initiatives that support company priorities.
- Directs, manages and implements all traditional and digital advertising and platforms, including external website and social media.
- Works with agency and vendor partners in support of creative development, media placement, tele-services, marketing technologies, direct mail production, etc. to achieve business goals.
- Manages all social media channels and ensures alignment with ProgenyHealth’s social media policy and guidelines.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of customer and business needs and continually identifies and explores new ideas and opportunities.
- Maintains effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Develops and manages website content, including photographic, graphic and video.
- Directs & facilitates all Trade show activity;
- Maintains and reports marketing metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Business Administration with an emphasis in marketing or a related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience and a proven track record marketing complex solutions preferably to healthcare payers
- Experience in marketing roles with growth stage company preferred
- Healthcare knowledge is required
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Expert knowledge of market dynamics.
- Superior writing skills
- Proficiency and experience using a variety of social media platforms
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design preferred
Skills/ Technical Knowledge:
- Intermediate skills in use of: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat
- Digital Marketing - Display, AdWords, Programmatic, WordPress
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools preferred
- Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization
- Web Content Management System - from publish to production; web architecture, WordPress
- Inbound Marketing - Hubspot, Marketo
- Email marketing - Constant Contact, AWeber, MailChimp, etc.
- Social asset management - organic and paid social (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Webinar platforms - GoToWebinar, Zoom, etc.
Our team is our most important asset. some of the benefits we offer our team are:
- 401K with company match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Business Casual Work environment
- Team orientated events throughout the year
- Role specific - partial or full telecommuting (after training period)