We are an established union highway/heavy asphalt contractor looking for a Plant Loader Operator to work at our Inver Grove Heights and/or Shakopee Plant location.
Applicant Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain good communication with plant operator.
- Keep track of yard inventory (aggregate).
- Order yard hauls with help from plant operator and truck dispatch.
- Keep truck flow organized internally.
- Load trucks to capacity (class V).
- Be organized and timely.
- Watch for visual changes in material (aka. Oversize).
- Help lab personnel with samples.
- Help at plant when needed.
- Observe plant operations day to day for improvements.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' of operating an asphalt plant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be organized and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of and experience with hand tools and their mechanics
- Computer skills a plus
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish and English)
- Team work
- Problem solving
**Due to the large volume of applications... Please, NO PHONE CALLS! Instructions on how to apply are listed below.
Since 1946, Bituminous Roadways has aspired to be the company of choice for the design, construction, and maintenance of all asphalt pavement areas, including parking lots, roads, pathways, playgrounds, tennis courts, and running tracks. We are a union contractor with a diverse workforce dedicated to quality, safety, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
At Bituminous Roadways, we're energetic and passionate about what we do with an excellent reputation for performance and as a place to work. Due to our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Benefits of Joining our team!
- Family owned and Operated
- Paid Training
- We promote from within
- Family Oriented
To apply, please click the following link to complete an online application.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V