Sequence is a leader in providing quality and compliance services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in products of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry wide. We Specialize in Providing Excellence in Automation & Control Systems Validation, Information Systems Validation, Software Configuration/Builds & Administration, Training, Equipment & Utility Validation, Laboratory Instrument Qualification, Project Leadership, Auditing, SOP Development, Remediation, and much more.
We are currently seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our Management Team and lead our expansion efforts throughout New England.
Responsibilities may include:
- Team with Business Development to create and execute a strategic program for growing the market
- Identify, create and nurture relationships with key organizations and individuals throughout the industry
- Manage a team of site leads at multiple clients to successfully deliver projects across the full project life-cycle from start to completion
- Adhere to major capital expense projects while ensuring projects are delivered in accordance with cGMP principles, regulatory requirements, engineering standards, and company policies
- Assist in training and mentoring junior employees
- Work with Talent Acquisition to interview and select local resources to join our growing team
- Participate in after-hours industry-related social functions (i.e. ISPE events)
- Must develop a good understanding of the details of systems/equipment and be able to work in cGMP (FDA regulated) environment
- A minimum of five years of experience working in a regulated industry
- Ability to leverage current industry contacts for new business development initiatives
- Desire to forge new industry relationships and convert them into opportunities for the company
- Track record of successful scope of work and budget planning experience
- Must work well in a collaborative environment
- Skilled in communication with customers and peers
- Experience training and mentoring junior employees
- Expert understanding of cGMP
Our consultants must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in service of a client, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance for the Employee
- Optional LTD and Life Insurance Buy-up plan
- Company 401 K Matching (without vesting period)
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering opportunity. We are a rapidly growing professional services and consulting firm, and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/V/D/F. You will be considered for this position based upon you experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sequence.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.