Trench Plate Rental Company has an exciting opportunity for a CSR in Downey, CA.
Why work at TPRCO: We offer a competitive salary and a generous comprehensive and benefit package.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision discount plan
- 401k plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Health Care flexible spending account
- Basic and Voluntary life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Birthday and Anniversary paid holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Service Awards
Summary: You will provide exceptional customer service and manage customer inquiries, respond to management, sales team, drivers, yard personnel and other TPRC branches for information to establish delivery schedules and dispatch rental contracts and pickups. You will place orders for service and assist in routing trucks and equipment to job sites as needed in the most expeditious manner.
Essential Job Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Answer phones calls, internal emails and customer emails with a sense of urgency.
- Answer customer product inquiries, billing questions, relay and check price quotes, and process orders.
- Manage and coordinate with dispatch; delivery schedules, rental contracts, and pick-ups according to customer needs to and from job sites, various TRP branches, with attention to product availability, truck capacity, loading and unloading times, and distance.
- Create billings based on rental contracts and provided back up when requested.
- Locate inventory within the branch and other TPR location to ensure availability.
- Make arrangements with internal trucks and or outside line haulers to transfer product among various branches and or job sites to support rental contract delivery and pick-up schedule requirements.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- You may perform other administrative responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Required education:
- Must have at least High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have excellent communication skills, ability to follow up.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals in English.
- Ability to create routine reports, correspondence and document.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of a CSR, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; to perform reparative data entry task using a computer key board, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, walk, stand, sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds. Visual abilities include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in MS Office.
- 2-3 years of related customer service, inside sales and order processing, dispatching, and billing experience.
- Construction Industry experience helpful but not required.
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt
About us: Trench Plate Rental Company, a growing construction, equipment rental, traffic control service company. With 35 years of success behind us, we are a profitable and financially stable company that has experienced consistent growth. We also manufacture most of our standard application products and manufacture custom shoring products.
Trench Plate Rental Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.