Trench Plate Rental Company has an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager at our Downey, CA Branch location.
Why work at TPRCO: We offer a competitive salary and a generous comprehensive and benefit package.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision discount plan
- 401k plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Health Care flexible spending account
- Basic and Voluntary life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Birthday and Anniversary paid holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Service Awards
Summary: You will support Branch Management with administrative tasks, staffing, and scheduling. You will maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. You will implement and design office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
Essential Job Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Communicate and carry out objectives will contribute to the team environment by accomplishing related results as needed.
- You will ensure that all transactions affecting Branch inventory are processed accurately and timely.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment while ensuring that superior customer service is delivered at all times.
- Hire and develop direct reports.
- Train, mentor and inspire staff creating a positive, supportive work environment.
- Assess and organize the team for efficiency and control.
- Maintain Policies and Procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills and the ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Effective conflict resolution skills.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized.
- Be available to work weekends if necessary.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of a CSR, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; to perform reparative data entry task using a computer key board, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, walk, stand, sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds. Visual abilities include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Required experience and Education:
- AA degree or higher or related experience.
- 3-5 years proven supervisory experience preferably in a construction office manager capacity.
- Experience and knowledge in customer service, inside sales, order processing, dispatching and billing functions.
- Construction industry experience helpful but not required.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
About us: Trench Plate Rental Company, a growing construction, equipment rental, traffic control service company. With 35 years of success behind us, we are a profitable and financially stable company that has experienced consistent growth. We also manufacture most of our standard application products and manufacture custom shoring products.
Trench Plate Rental Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.