The Data Entry clerk will input, update and maintain customer/client information into the customer relation management (CRM) system.
This a part-time position; flexible schedule up to 25 hours per week. Required attendance at Monday morning business development meetings at 9am.
- Inputs and loads any required client information in a timely and accurate manner into client databases.
- Updates any required client or company level information changes to maintain accurate account information.
- Support business development executives in keeping client information current.
- Interface with various divisions at VIP which include Architecture, Engineering, Construction, & Development.
- Monitor the CRM system to ensure project managers are updating client project information.
Skills & Abilities:
- Diligence in obtaining information.
- Proofreading skills.
- Accurate meeting notes for updating files.
- Keep proprietary information confidential.
- Data entry experience with at least one year experience in an office setting.
- Experience in customer relation management software preferred.