We have a great opportunity to learn and grow in manufacturing as a Material Handler working in our yard, including:
• Completing a maintenance inspection of assigned forklift at the start of shift in order to handle all shipping and receiving of products in the safest, most efficient, manner possible.
• Accepting load sheets from the dispatcher, coordinating the proper trailer/tractor to use and transporting all finished goods by forklift to their proper place.
• Informing dispatch or mechanic of any mechanical, electrical or structural defects found on any equipment.
• Demonstrate a commitment to high personal and professional ethical standards and align decisions with Prinsco Values, including giving recognition to those that you see living out our values.
• Build and maintain open, honest working relationships with others, to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
We require the following qualifications:
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and general manufacturing experience preferred with a minimum of six months industrial forklift operation required.
• Mechanical, electrical skills as well as welding experience preferred.
• The ability to complete mathematical calculations, read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Valid driver’s license with the ability to achieve a forklift certification.
• Ability to work in a loud noise environment; lift up to 25 pounds consistently and 75 pounds occasionally; use hands and reach with hands/arms, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for up to 2/3 of the workday; and good distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), peripheral vision and depth perception.
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision & life insurance, retirement savings with 401k match and much more.
We are a third-generation family owned company filled with incredible people who care deeply about their work, contribute to our success daily and help us solve critical problems for our teams, our company and our world.
Prinsco is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of corrugated plastic pipe and accessories for water management applications in agriculture, stormwater and residential markets. Our work contributes to solutions that maintain, manage and protect our world’s most valuable resource: fresh water.