As one of the largest general contractors in the Southeast, Choate considers our reputation our number one asset, with future success founded upon the strength of our client relationships and our employees. Choate excels in both base and interior construction with office locations in Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte, Raleigh, and Savannah.
The marketing team at Choate has a clear purpose: to inspire growth with creativity and enthusiasm to uniquely impact others as ambassadors of Choate's brand. We are creative. We work hard. We are a collaborative team. And we know how to have fun along the way.
The Marketing Manager will capitalize on a unique mix of skills that blends creativity and strategic thinking and will use that experience to take a business plan and translate it to the marketing medium. This individual thrives on a full schedule and the ability to adeptly organize multiple deadlines. Their love for writing and proofreading will be realized in the form of proposals, press releases, social media, award submittals, and marketing copy retention. The Marketing Manager thrives on supporting, mentoring, and managing the Assistant Marketing Coordinator, as well as assessing and balancing workloads in this working manager role.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least eight (8) years of prior AEC marketing experience.
- Experience managing and developing direct reports.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs InDesign and Photoshop.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Preferred to be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs Illustrator and Premier Pro (or comparable video editing software).
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent eye for graphic design and aesthetic elements.