Live and work in the peace and beauty of the Colorado Western Slope!
Are you a career electrician looking to move to the next step in your career? Are you a self-starter looking for a career that provides both challenging problem-solving and great work/life balance?
If so, we want to talk to you!
Tiger Electric, a full-service electrical contractor, is a household name in Delta and Montrose County. We are currently looking for great electricians to add to our quickly growing service department team.
Dispatch to a variety of work environments to diagnose, maintain, and fix or replace electrical components. Expertise will be required to provide quality, long-term solutions to multiple clients including home and business owners. The Service Technician, backed by an excellent office staff, is the face of the company to his/her customers.
- Current Colorado Master, Journeyman or Residential Wireman.
- 2+ years of related experience including customer service.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of the trade including electrical theory, NEC, blueprint reading, tools, etc.
- Must have a variety of tools of the trade. (specialty tools are company-provided)
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: automatic generators, PV, lighting control, relays and automation, motors, etc.
- All technicians are drug tested and background checked.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- $60,000-$100,000+ annually ($25-$30/hour (DOE) plus regular incentive bonuses)
- Health Insurance
- Fully stocked company vehicle can be taken home
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement plan with 3% match
- Optional 4x10 shift
- Family friendly with flexible hours