Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future. More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
Cost Analyst (Internship)
Assist with corporate controlling projects and analysis relating to budget preparation, profit and loss variance to budget, operational performance, capital project payback, and product costing. Will primarily be using excel spreadsheets to gather and organize data for use in analysis.
- Update weekly reporting of operational performance metrics with information from ERP systems.
- Preparation and updates of monthly and yearly reporting spreadsheets. Setup files for new fiscal year and update monthly.
- Monitor stockroom checkouts to help determine accuracy of general ledger assignments.
- Tracking current and gathering historical maintenance order and maintenance department spend for all manufacturing facilities.
- Tracking current and gathering historical pattern shop order and department spend for all manufacturing facilities.
- Update standard vs. actual tracking.
- Other data gathering from iSeries and SAP ERP systems into excel format.
- Motivation and great attitude.
- Be enrolled in post-high school education for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Minimum of 1 completed year in related field (preferred).
- Be considered a full time student (12 credits or more).
- Be 18 years or older.
If you would like to be considered for production employment if an internship is not available, you will have to apply separately when position is available December 2018 on http://www.waupacafoundry.com/en/careers/opportunities
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.